The Client Engagement Senior Manager will lead a team of three (3) to develop, manage and execute all client related activities in the Americas, ranging from commercial animations to highly personalized, elevated top client experiences. This role will be pivotal in supporting the retail stores in achieving their retention and acquisition targets.
Development of engagement activities
• Develop a menu of activations and experiences adapted to each client segmentation tier
• Work on in-store and out of store experiences for clients from concept inception to execution, with proper coordination and communication with stores and cross functional partners to ensure commercial success
• Maximize productivity of activations for the region with appropriate client target segmentation strategy
• Develop any tools necessary for practical application at the store level around engagement
• Organize complex, large scale client events including product presentations and client experiences
• Source and negotiate agreements with multitude of external vendors, partners and agencies
• Proactively work with the regions to build a well thought out calendar of activations for the region, taking into consideration prior year’s calendar of activities and results
• Provide regions with brand marketing, product/merchandise focus and client engagement calendar to develop client plans and strategies
• Develop close relationship with global headquarters to advocate region’s needs, collaborate on event execution to adhere to brand guidelines and communicate regularly on regional plans and results
• Work with marketing and other cross functional partners on the execution of client activities, supporting the retail teams with assets, evites, catering and other requests
• Look for opportunities in calendar of client activities to drive commercial opportunities or client upgrades. Proactively suggest themes or ideas to drive clients into stores with our regional Client Engagement team.
• Work with finance on a monthly basis on the tracking of budget per store vs actualized expenses.
• Communicate with stores on their progress of budget
• Guide stores towards productivity of activations and management of budget
• Timely collection and payment of client engagement invoices and payments Client Development:
• Support and promote various in store group appointments and experiences that will continue to grow client customer base
• Work closely with CRM team to understand stores’ performance in retention at various client tiers to devise strategies to reach customer targets
• Lead Contract negotiations with our legal teams and various external partners, including charities and personal shoppers