Are you an energetic go-getter with a passion for making a difference in the lives of young people? Join our vibrant team at Jewish Care and be part of something truly special!
Who We Are
At Jewish Care, we're more than just an organisation; we're a community that thrives on compassion, innovation, and empowering our clients. We're on a mission to create a brighter future for the next generation, and we want YOU to be a part of it!
As a Youth Services Coordinator, you'll be at the heart of our dynamic organisation, responsible for shaping the future of our youth programmes. Your mission? To inspire, connect, and uplift young minds.
This post is full time working 36.25 hours per week Monday to Friday.
You will be working across multiple sites across north west London and Essex, so you will need a drivers licence and access to a vehicle for work.
You will be expected to work a minimum of 2 evenings a week delivering our programmes to young people with time off in lieu in return
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Leading on our MIKE youth leadership programme and Bar/Bat Mitzvah programme, making a real impact on young lives.
- Collaborating with internal and external partners to provide endless opportunities and recruit budding leaders.
- Working with your team to ensure the safety and quality of life for young people, turning concerns into meaningful solutions.
- Taking on administrative tasks, from managing participant accounts to maintaining data standards, ensuring everything runs smoothly.
- Assisting in organising youth events, like our annual graduation ceremony, creating memorable experiences for the youth.
- Helping us expand and create new programmes to engage young minds and keep our organisation fresh and exciting.
- Supporting our dedicated youth volunteers, making them feel valued and appreciated.
- Playing a key role in our Work Experience Programme, offering guidance and support to the young minds eager to learn.
- Developing various programmes and alumni committees, making sure our graduates stay connected and inspired.
- Being open to contributing to other areas within our community services, showcasing your versatility and passion.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working with young people in a volunteer or professional capacity.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Be able to build relationships with people of all ages.
- Have a working knowledge of safeguarding best practice.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Be creative and resourceful