We are passionate about celebrating our customers’ life moments and are now looking for a Team Leader to join our very successful Card Factory family to help fulfil this.
With a real focus on customer experience and operational excellence, our Team Leaders play a key part in driving the success of our stores. As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for supporting your Store Manager in their goals to delivering commercial growth and developing a team culture of putting the customer at the heart of everything we do. You will lead the way for our store teams, not only in the absence of the Store Manager but leading the team to deliver great standards and exceptional service every day.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be as passionate about celebrating our customers’ life moments as we are.
- Is customer centric with a passion for driving excellence service.
- You will be able to demonstrate a good leadership skills
- Positive forward thinking approach.
- Is comfortable reviewing store performance data.
- Commercially minded.
- Is an engaging and enthusiastic team player.
About the Company
Card Factory is the UK’s leading specialist retailer of greetings cards, dressings, and gifts with over one thousand stores across the UK and Ireland. In 2020 we launched our exciting 5-year business strategy including our vision of becoming a true Omni-channel retailer. This strategy sees significant investment into our colleagues across the business creating multiple opportunities to join a fast-paced environment and be part of our exciting journey.
In return, we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- 15% Card Factory colleague discount in-store and online
- Save As You Earn scheme
- Financial Wellbeing Support
- Financial Education Tools
- Salary Advance
- Seasonal incentive schemes
- Retail Management Apprenticeship Programmes with local providers with access to a virtual internal network for learning together
- Discounted gym membership, mobile phone contracts, and car leasing
- Discounts across 100’s of UK retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme – access to tools to support mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption leave
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
For any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies, please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory
Salary Details: £10.73 Per Hour
Location: Unit 20 The Chare Castledene Shopping Centre Peterlee
Job Reference: cardfac/TP/628/17664