Salary: Attractive rate + Increased overtime rates
The role of Team Leader at EMR Group is broad in its requirements and provides a challenging but rewarding working environment. Supporting the operations performance for the depot.
- Oversee day to day Operation of Ferrous Yard assisting Depot Operations Manager.
- Leading End of Life vehicle operation, and supporting non ferrous duties
- Responsible for Health, Safety and Environmental welfare of staff / customers and site.
- Assist with material out turns to report back to Operations Manager and Non Ferrous Area Manager.
- Manage stock levels and report to Operations Manager the need for material sales etc.
- Maintain quality control measures to incoming scrap metal material
- Co-ordinating monthly stock takes
- Operating Mobile Plant such as counterbalance forklift / crane to carry out loading / sorting duties within yard (Training will be provided)
- Develop a detailed understanding of all metal grades to UK specification but also understand the nuances of all matters of upgrading
- Ensure material is graded and stored appropriately
- Self develop through training and plant qualifications
- Understand stocks and costs of stock control
- Undertake a continuous improvement approach to ensure optimum efficiency and performance
Hours per week: 45