Senior Project Manager
Chancery Lane, London,
At Publicis•Poke we are passionate about Sharp Commercial Creativity – the power of creativity to solve today’s commercial challenges across an evolving consumer journey. We are an agency born in the digital age, combining Communication, Brand Experience and Commerce specialisms.
Some of our clients include BT/EE, L’Oréal, Essity, Nestlé, Heineken, Renault/Dacia, and many more.
Our values are designed to guide the way we behave. We have three:
Empathy: listen with intent, look out for each other, bust your biases.
Invention: Find inspiration in strange places. Never stop experimenting. Make new things and make them useful.
Action: make it collaborative, make it happen, make it mean something.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the management of complex end-to-end, full life-cycle client projects from inception and requirements definition through to delivery.
Project Managers at Publicis•Poke are all-rounders with experience of managing many different types of projects and love the satisfaction of delivering a project successfully, to an extremely high standard. They’re very adept and never shy away from being challenged with finding new ways to solve a problem.
Key qualities the candidate should exhibit
- Be inspired and keep up to date with our continually evolving industry and the digital landscape.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about digital and innovative technologies.
- Previous experience across print projects with knowledge of print production requirements, working with shoot producers and understanding of retouching and artwork.
- A decision maker, who will lead a team with confidence.
- Proactive mindset; you can see what needs to be done and go for it.
- Has an eye for identifying risks before they become issues, and advises mitigation plans.
- Willing and able to go the extra mile to wow the team and the stakeholders.
- Is the project go-to person, able to provide the latest status on delivery, budget and resourcing.
- Confident, calm and the epitome of grace under pressure.
- Be comfortable with occasional ambiguity, and uses their strong project management knowledge to guide them to the right outcomes.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity and to have an objective focused and positive approach, and be comfortable working independently, be self-motivated and self-driven.
- Maintains a positive and motivating force on their teams.
- Contribute to our culture, make creativity thrive and have fun.
- Passionate about project management within digital & experiential, with a great understanding of digital design and technical concepts; digital development and tools & technologies.
- All-round experience in ATL and BTL.
- Delivering projects across multiple platforms & channels, demonstrating Integrated Project delivery experience.
- Experience in delivering digital display campaigns, social media assets and OOH.
- Experience in managing online & offline marketing campaigns of varying scale and scope as well as digital production processes.
- Proactively identifies, manages and mitigates risk on a project. Has an eye for identifying risks before they become issues and advises mitigation plans.
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at Publicis Poke. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.