Security Officer position at Rendall & Rittner Imperial Wharf (London, SW6)
Location – Imperial Wharf (London, SW6)
Working Hours – 4 days on, 4 days off 1400 – 0200
Salary – £21,000 – £24,000 per annum
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Your working environment?
This role will be based at a development in one of the most sought after locations on the north bank of the River Thames, adjacent to Chelsea Harbour. With 1500 residential homes, the site benefits from extensive onsite park land, a boating lake and children’s play area.
What makes a successful Security Officer at Rendall & Rittner?
- you’ll be a leader who cares passionately about creating a positive and safe environment for residents, guests, and your team.
- you’ll be an expert in security and customer service, who uses this to lead, engage and inspire others.
- you’ll ensure all residents, guests and staff at the development are safe and secure.
- your team matters to you, you support them, work together, and build strong working relationships with residents, guests and external contractors.
- you’ll have experience reporting any concerns to management, as well as investigating any areas of concern raised by the team or residents.
- You’ll have experience managing unauthorised access, theft, and vandalism issues, liaising with internal and external sources and keeping up to date logs of all activity.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, with the ability to read body language and manage challenging situations.
- you will hold an SIA license (essential)
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Security Officer at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
- Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes
- Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
- Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
- Team Uniform*
- 16 days holiday plus national holiday days
- Employee referral scheme
- Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
.………………and so much more!
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *some developments vary