We are passionate about celebrating our customers’ life moments and are now looking for a Sales Assistant to join our very successful Card Factory family to help fulfil this.
The pace is fast, our standards are high and we’re proud of it, we lead the way after all! It can get really busy in our stores, therefore you need to be able to manage lots of customers, busy tills and juggling multiple tasks. But don’t worry, you’ll have lots of fun along the way and you’ll understand why you need to be a little bit mad to work here!
- Provide excellent customer service at all times to help each customer celebrate their life’s moments
- Process all sales politely, efficiently and accurately whilst upselling on till products
- Price and merchandise stock and products correctly
- To work with the team unloading and unpacking the deliveries
- To assist with stock takes, which may include working outside the store’s normal opening hours
Retail experience is not a necessity when beginning your Card Factory story. We look for personality and a passion for customer service above all else!
We want to support a work/life balance, therefore don’t worry if you’re not available all hours of the day – just tell us via the application form when you are available to work!
The Ideal Candidate
Are we right for you?
We are Grafters at Card Factory, and we really do earn the title! The pace is fast, our standards are high and we’re proud of it! We work very hard to meet the needs of our loyal customers. We understand work – life balance and can offer flexible arrangements to suit both you and the business in certain areas.
Are you right for us?
The role requires someone who likes to be busy, can multitask and embraces change. Above all, you’ll be customer focused and will bring your best to the team!
About the Company
Card Factory is the UK’s leading specialist retailer of greetings cards, dressings, and gifts with over one thousand stores across the UK and Ireland. In 2020 we launched our exciting 5-year business strategy including our vision of becoming a true Omni-channel retailer. This strategy sees significant investment into our colleagues across the business creating multiple opportunities to join a fast-paced environment and be part of our exciting journey.
In return, we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- 15% Card Factory colleague discount in-store and online
- Save As You Earn scheme
- Financial Wellbeing Support
- Financial Education Tools
- Salary Advance
- Seasonal incentive schemes
- Retail Management Apprenticeship Programmes with local providers with access to a virtual internal network for learning together
- Discounted gym membership, mobile phone contracts, and car leasing
- Discounts across 100’s of UK retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme – access to tools to support mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption leave
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
For any questions email: email@example.com (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies, please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory
Salary Details: NMW / NLW
Location: Unit 1 Clanell Rd Hunsbury Centre Northampton
Job Reference: cardfac/TP/364590/17078