Location: Crown Office Row, London, EC4Y
The Honourable Society of The Inner Temple, situated on the banks of the Thames, is one of the few remaining Georgian style event halls in the City of London. Teamed with its surroundings of a three acre private garden, the Inner Temple is one of Searcys' most exquisite event venues.
Searcys is steeps in rich heritage and is passionate about its people, therefore offers industry leading benefits which include:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- 30 days annual leave (plus additional break at Christmas)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Access to online GP and medical benefits
- Employee assistance programme, qualified Mental Health First Aiders and regular wellbeing activities
- Annual celebration events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer and give back to a charity of your choice
- Meals provided on each shift
Salary: £29,000 per annum
Our Hospitality Assistants, at the Pegasus Bar and Restaurant, play an integral part in ensuring the smooth running of all aspects of the catering operation, including breakfast, lunch and dinner, between Monday and Friday.
- To be flexible to work on the bar and the floor.
- To be work on coffee machines (training provided).
- To retain menu and product information, memorising any specials of the day.
- To greet guests, showing them directly to their tables and delivering the highest level of customer service.
- To ensure the bar is fully stocked, replacing any bottles when necessary.
- To clean the bar, wash glasses and ensure all surfaces and tables are kept clean.
- To actively upsell products where possible.
- To confidently recommend different food and drink offerings.
- Previous mixology training (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Takes initiative and demonstrates a high level of organisation
- Supportive team player
- Excellent record keeping
- Passion for the food and beverage industry