Salary: £32000 – £34510
Shift Hours: Full Time –
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to join our team.
Affinity Supporting People Limited provide Supported Living and Domiciliary (Outreach) Support services for adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Autism and Complex needs. We pride ourselves on our partnership working with the people we support, their families, and the local authority to ensure we deliver a quality service.
We currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to join the team to support our services across the Burnley, Morecambe, Lancaster and surrounding areas.
Participation in the Out of Hours (On-call) will be required on a rotational basis.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our Workers do. That is why we offer:
- Competitive Salary of £32,000 – £34,510 dependent on experience
- 33 Days annual leave inclusive of bank / public holidays
- First class, engaging care specific training for you and your teams
- Unrivalled career development opportunities – we believe in promoting from within!
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more!
- Rewards and recognition for your hard work
- Ongoing support from peers and the Regional Operations Manager and other teams within the organisation such as HR and recruitment.
The Registered Manager Role:
The Registered Manager will ensure high-quality person-centred support is provided to all people supported in line with organisational objectives, CQC requirements and other statutory bodies. You will initiate and implement professional, administrative home services and financial arrangements, training and care/support planning within the home. This is a demanding role for someone who is ready to step up and take their leadership and management skills to the next level.
- To engage with the service-user client base.
- To develop and implement a system to ensure that Statement of Purpose, Policies and Procedures are relevant, up to date and fully compliant with all legislative and contractual requirements and reflect best practice.
- To maintain a high quality and homely living environment that, always, is conducive to the needs of service users.
- To ensure that suitable staff are always on duty through the effective management of staff rotas, training plans and staff leave.
- To participate in the process of planning and delivery of a familiarisation plan for any person admitted to the home.
- To ensure, in conjunction with MDT colleagues, that care plan agreements are adhered to by all parties in the day-to-day running of the home.
- To ensure effective communication with all concerned.
- To provide regular supervision for the care team and ensure that regular team meetings are held involving all appropriate parties.
- To ensure proper records are kept including all supervision and team meetings.
- To provide annual appraisals for all staff and ensure that their training and development needs are met and that they comply with any training requirements and progress according to agreed development plans.
- To contribute to staff training as required and to the induction of new care staff to the home.
- To managing Support Team members to work effectively and efficiently within a Multidisciplinary Team to provide rehabilitation and the wellbeing support for clients
- Providing physical care and psychological support to each individual client based on an assessment of their condition, abilities and capabilities
The Ideal Registered Manager:
You will also have:
- Experience and confidence managing multi-services (Supported Living, Domiciliary and Outreach)
- Experience with Learning Disabilities /Autism / Mental Health and / or Complex needs
- Experience and ability to manage a large and diverse team based in the community
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- A high level of personal integrity towards providing a high standard of service
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both within and outside of our organisation
- A good understanding of commercial and financial principles and practices
- Driver is essential for the role.
- Hold a Level 5 – Leadership in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) – desirable.