Do you want to see personal growth opportunities beyond where you are now and well into your future? Busy Bees have assisted thousands of colleagues achieve just that.
About our Nursery
Busy Bees Day Nursery and preschool at Oxford Ardington are proud to hold Ofsted rating GOOD. The warm and friendly team look forward to welcoming a new Level 3 Nursery Practitioner, assisting them in giving our children the best start in life.
Our nursery is in a beautiful woodland location with a large outdoor space, there is ample parking at the Nursery.
About our Benefits
As a Nursery Practitioner, we offer a salaries starting from £24,960 per annum, plus you will also be entitled to:
- 28 days holiday per year (inc bank holidays) – because we all need time to relax and revitalize!
- Travel expenses paid for the first year(T&C apply)
- Free lunch and snacks
- Your Birthday off… on us!
- Childcare Discounts – generous discount of up to 50%.
- Health & Wellbeing Apps – Confidential Employee Assistance Program as well as Peppy and Mental Health support.
- NEST Pension with a 3% employer contribution.
- Enhanced family leave.
And so much more such as well-being benefits, Cycle to work – get to work, get fit, go green and save money! Compassionate leave and support, Smart Hive – our amazing benefits platform which you can explore and find discounts for some of your favourite places!
What to expect as a Nursery Nurse/Educator
- As a keyworker, you will ensure every individual child’s needs are met, including supporting parents with any SEND/ASL needs.
- Take ownership of the observation, assessments and planning for your key children in line with EYFS and provide developmentally challenging next steps.
- Ensure we encourage and praise children’s development and achievements.
- And most of all…have FUN!
*To apply for this role, you must hold a Level 3 Childcare qualification*
About the Business
A career at Busy Bees is exciting, dynamic, and always evolving. We offer a fantastic opportunity to work and learn on the job with leading Practitioners and Educators in the industry, along with best-in-sector training and support in child development. Here are just a few reasons why a career at Busy Bees is just that little bit more extraordinary, which is reflected in our 40 years of success.
About the Culture
At Busy Bees, our purpose and values are at the heart of what we do. They reflect how our colleagues work, treat each other, and interact with the communities around us. As part of our inclusive culture, we encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders, and abilities.