Do you want to see personal growth opportunities beyond where you are now and well into your future? Busy Bees have assisted thousands of colleagues achieve just that.
About our Nursery
Busy Bees Day Nursery and preschool Sandy are proud to hold Ofsted rating Good. Benefiting from free parking and good transport links to the nursery. The warm and friendly team look forward to welcoming new relief team members.
About our Benefits
As a Relief Nursery Practitioner, we offer a salary up to £12 per hour, plus you will also be entitled to:
- 28 days holiday per year (inc bank holidays) – because we all need time to relax and revitalize!
- Your Birthday off… on us!
- Health & Wellbeing Apps – Confidential Employee Assistance Programme as well as Peppy and Mental Health support.
- Enhanced family leave.
And so much more such as wellbeing benefits, Cycle to work – get to work, get fit, go green and save money! Compassionate leave and support, Smart Hive – our amazing benefits platform which you can explore and find discounts for some of your favourite places!
What to expect as a Relief Nursery Practitioner
- Ensure every individual child’s needs are met, including supporting parents with any SEND/ASL needs.
- Take ownership of the observation, assessments and planning for your key children in line with EYFS and provide developmentally challenging next steps.
- Ensure we encourage and praise children’s development and achievements.
- And most of all…have FUN!
About the Business
A career at Busy Bees is exciting, dynamic, and always evolving. We offer a fantastic opportunity to work and learn on the job with leading Nursery Practitioners and Educators in the industry, along with best-in-sector training and support in child development. Here are just a few reasons why a career at Busy Bees is just that little bit more extraordinary, which is reflected in our 40 years of success.
Location: Sandy SG19 1BL
Salary: Up to £12 per hour