Salary: £11.5 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Manager to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Restaurant Associates on a full time basis.
As a Manager, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Restaurant Associates? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
As the Unit Manager, you’re responsible for an enthusiastic team and to drive them forward. You’re the lead, the one that makes the financial, hiring and daily decisions and keeping our customers and clients happy.
Join the team as the Unit Manager now and help make this happen!
Our ideal Manager will:
As the Unit Manager ,you will be leading and driving the team to complete their given tasks. The Unit Manager inspires and encourages teamwork as well as setting an outstanding example. Previous experience in unit management is ideal in this role!
If you’re enthusiastic, driven and encourage teams to develop, this is the role for you! Apply today and help us to continue our story of success and growth!
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Chartwells is the leading provider of catering and support services to the education sector. For over a quarter of a century Chartwells has been focusing on helping those in education to build strong bodies, sharp minds and lead long healthy lives. Every week, Chartwells serves millions of nutritious and delicious meals to pupils and students in primary and secondary schools, academies, independent schools, colleges and universities across the UK.
Job Reference: com/2406/62481001/52493354/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.