Salary: £11.15 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Kitchen Porter to help ensure the smooth running of the kitchen at Healthcare on a part time basis, contracted to 12 hours per week.
As a Kitchen Porter, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of customer care and cleanliness. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Healthcare? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the kitchen is always kept at a high standard of cleanliness
- Working quickly to prepare fresh food in a busy kitchen
- Guaranteeing our chefs have everything they need to make our fresh dishes
- Preparing perfectly blended drinks and serving high-quality food that delights our customers
- Being an enthusiastic team player
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- All team members eligible are entitled to up to 20% discount at their place of work. Team members are able to take advantage of this discount at the following retail brands operated by Compass Group: Costa, Deli Marche, Amigo and Baguette Co, to name a few.
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Job Reference: com/2211/87712001/52608246/ONE #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone’s talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive – Diversity is Our Strength!