Salary: £18603 – £18603
Shift hours: Full Time
Are you eager to begin a career in the catering industry?
Yes? Well, Aston Villa Training Ground have the position for you.
Bodymoor Heath Training Ground is Aston Villa Football Club’s training ground.
At Bodymoor Heath we have an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Porter to join our Food & Beverage team. Operating and maintaining cleaning equipment and tools.
Shifts could include days, evenings, and weekends.
- Carrying out basic cleaning tasks as fast as possible.
- Collecting and washing up pots and pans.
- Cleaning crockery & cutlery and ensuring food preparation sites are clean and ready.
- Ensuring the storeroom remains organised.
- Making sure work surfaces, floors and walls are always clean and sanitised.
- Cleaning dishes manually and by using the dishwasher.
- Supporting in basic food preparation.
- Washing pots, pans and any other kitchen equipment’s.
- Hold the kitchen work areas in accordance with HACCP regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining the hygiene of the main catering areas to enable the delivery of high standard catering services in adherence with all health & safety/food safety regulations and best practice.
- You will have excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to work in a high-pressure environment while keeping your cool.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Location: Bodymoor Heath