Location: Woldingham Road, Warlingham,
Holroyd Howe is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh innovative food services solely to independent schools and colleges. We are a team of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children of all ages in order to meet the bespoke requirements of each school.
Can you commit to feeding hungry tummies as well as hungry minds? We serve more than just a meal in our kitchens, so are you the exceptional Kitchen Porter we’re looking for?
If you are looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further, then look no further and apply!
Being a Kitchen Porter is about being perfectly placed to see how one of our kitchens operates. It means being able to work in all areas of the kitchen, helping chefs, building your knowledge and playing an important role in the smooth running of the operation.
- Helping with deliveries
- Taking responsibility for maintaining the cleanliness of our kitchen and restaurant
- Learning simple food preparation skills.
- 5 days out of 7
- 40 Hours per Week
- £10.42 per hour to increase to £11.40 in April in line with minimum wage
- No formal education is required
- Physical stamina and the ability to stand for extended periods and lift heavy objects
- Good attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions
- Basic knowledge of kitchen equipment and sanitation practices is a plus
- Strong communication and teamwork skills