We are passionate about celebrating our customers’ life moments and are now looking for a Deputy Store Manager to join our very successful Card Factory family to help fulfil this.
With a real focus on customer experience, colleague development and operational excellence, our Deputy Store Managers play a key part in driving the success of our stores. As a Deputy Store Manager, you will be responsible for delivering commercial growth and developing a team culture of putting the customer at the heart of everything we do alongside your Store Manager. You will have an own business mentality. You will lead the way for our store teams, not only in the absence of the Store Manager but driving great service, people development and standards every day. You’ll be a passionate and motivated person with aspiration of being one of our future Store Managers.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be as passionate about celebrating our customers’ life moments as we are.
- Is customer centric with a passion for driving excellence service.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Positive forward thinking approach.
- Is comfortable analysing store performance metrics.
- Commercially minded.
- Is an engaging and enthusiastic leader.
- Keen to progress and develop you’re career with aspirations of being a Store Manager of the future.
About the Company
Card Factory is the UK’s leading specialist retailer of greetings cards, dressings, and gifts with over one thousand stores across the UK and Ireland. In 2020 we launched our exciting 5-year business strategy including our vision of becoming a true Omni-channel retailer. This strategy sees significant investment into our colleagues across the business creating multiple opportunities to join a fast-paced environment and be part of our exciting journey.
In return, we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- 15% Card Factory colleague discount in-store and online
- Save As You Earn scheme
- Financial Wellbeing Support
- Financial Education Tools
- Salary Advance
- Seasonal incentive schemes
- Retail Management Apprenticeship Programmes with local providers with access to a virtual internal network for learning together
- Discounted gym membership, mobile phone contracts, and car leasing
- Discounts across 100’s of UK retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme – access to tools to support mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption leave
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
For any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies, please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory
Salary Details: £11.13 Per Hour
Location: 5a Ocean Park, Burrfields Road Portsmouth
Job Reference: cardfac/TP/1083/17913