Hourly Rate: £11.95
Location: Canary Wharf site
Contract Type: Permanent
Weekly Hours: 20 hours 7pm to 11pm Monday to Friday with potential overtime
Our brands are trusted by thousands of organisations across the UK to clean, secure and enhance workplaces, education environments, public transport, leisure destinations, open spaces and the critical links that keep our country running.
Cleaning is Churchill’s largest long-established business area and as a Cleaner you will have the all-important duty of enhancing our clients’ spaces. You’ll be part of a friendly team, all working together to create outstandingly clean and safe environments that make our clients happy.
As a Cleaner, you will be looking after office and will complete a range of cleaning tasks in a safe and effective manner, promptly reporting any issues and safety hazards. Your safety is very important to us, so we will make sure that you’re aware of our latest policies and will provide the necessary training required to carry out your role.
What we offer you
The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing specialist FM providers in the UK. This means that as our teams continue to grow, so can you.
Churchill’s culture is built around living and breathing our values of doing the right thing, putting people first and always seeking better. Simply put we have a strong moral compass, we invest heavily in genuinely being an employer of choice and creating an equal, diverse and caring place to be, as well as never standing still and always challenging ourselves to find a better way of doing things.
We’ve become employee-owned to empower our teams to share our goals and shape the future of Churchill and our specialist businesses as becoming employee owned really means we can all be safe in the knowledge that every decision the business takes will be to positively affect our customers and employees.
The good stuff
- We are employee-owned, making you a beneficiary of our future success
- A workplace pension scheme
- Flexible working hours that suit you
- Two paid volunteering days annually – from beach cleans to supporting your local community. You choose…
- Apprenticeship opportunities in many disciplines, for any stage of your career
- Lots of training and development programmes to grow and progress your career
- Our Mosaic committee leading the change on all things Wellbeing, Diversity & Inclusion at Churchill
- All year-round recognition and annual awards programme to thank our shining stars
- Access to our WellMe wellbeing hub and a network of Mental Health First Aiders
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Churchill is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seeks to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout our recruitment process.
By encouraging our candidates and colleagues to share their own life experiences we are able to support each other in the right way.
Please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make to support you during our recruitment process. We’re happy to help and will make suggestions if you’re unsure about what is available.
Start Date: ASAP
Job Tenure: Permanent Part Time