Salary: £11.32 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
We are seeking an innovative and inspirational Chef Manager to lead the team at one of our busy units.
We are looking for a real foodie who excels in both front and back-of-house services, and who possesses a real passion for leading a successful team to provide customers with an exceptional standard of food and service.
As Chef Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring we deliver to high standards, with a flair for developing new and modern menus, taking inspiration from the latest food trends
- Work closely with your Area Manager, developing theme days, and promotional and marketing opportunities which “wow” our customers, making their workplace a great place to work
- Have an eye for finances, ensuring all relevant budgetary controls are achieved and maintained and will be responsible for implementing and adhering to all required food safety and health and safety standards.
- Previous experience at Kitchen Management level, alongside a Food Preparation qualification
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage and build rapport with a wide range of key stakeholders
- To possess exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to self-manage and work as efficiently as possible
- To motivate, develop, and inspire your team to perform and ensure goals are achieved
- To take pride in your work and be flexible to support all services on site
- Self-reliant with the drive and determination to succeed and achieve high personal standards
If that sounds like you, please apply.
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
As part of Compass you’ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/3101/99779001/52473796/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.