Shift hours: Full Time
- £10.30 per hour, 37 hours per week
- Mon to Fri
- Based in Oxford – University
- Compass exclusive offers on Perks at Work
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and staff .You will be leading a team who have a passion for preparing food on a daily basis using fresh ingredients. It all starts with enjoyment-great tasting ,healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Head Chef to join our catering team at this prestigious Independent School based in St Albans
We are looking for a Head Chef that can help drive our food offer forward for the Pupils and Hospitality working alongside the Catering Manger Manager to make this site to the next level .
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary.
Working for this prestigious client, we are seeking an experienced Chef De Partie to join our fantastic team who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients
- Working in a team producing high end and high-quality food
- Developing and supporting team members
- Supporting in the creation of exciting menu concepts
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Deputise in the Head Chefs absence
- Catering for staff daily
- Great customer service skills
- Knowledge of the Hospitality industry
- Ideally, you will have NVQ level 1 or 2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- Proven experience as a chef
- Hold a basic food hygiene certificate
- A team player
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Have a ‘Can-Do’ approach
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Guidelines.