Salary Range: £10.64 per hour
Do you enjoy social activities, going to the cinema, music and days out?
Are you looking for a second job or to make some extra income?
We’re hiring for Bank Support Workers in and around the Forest of Dean including Lydney, Coleford and Westbury-on-Severn. You’ll have flexibility and access to shifts that suit you; you could choose to work for a day here and there, during term times or holidays, evenings only or weekends only.
Experience is not essential as we provide full training. All you need is a willingness to learn, flexibility, a can-do attitude and a desire to help someone live a full life!
The support we provide is centred around each person’s values, preferences and needs which could include developing daily living skills, accessing a wider community, personal care and medication needs.
- Sleep-ins paid at £60 extra (basic salary £10.64 p/h)
- Full training to gain the nationally recognised Care Certificate.
- Time to complete training is paid
- We cover the cost of DBS checks
- Rota's are planned in advance.
- Successfully 'recommend a friend' to join us and you'll receive a thank-you payment
- Have good communication skills
- Have a positive and patient approach
- Be resilient and respect people’s differences
- Be able to build professional relationships
- Work well as part of a team
- To empower the people we support, to live the lives they want to lead.
- To develop daily living skills.
- Support the people we support to access their communities for socialisation, employment, training or friendships.
- To contribute to, develop and implement the individuals care plans.
- To communicate effectively and professionally with people we support, their family members, and external professionals.
- Maintain the health needs of the individuals we support.
Brandon Trust work alongside people of different ability so they are able to create opportunity and feel empowered to live the life they want.
All support workers work flexible shifts to provide a 24/7 service. Successful applicants for this role will require an enhanced DBS check.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Job Title: Bank Support Worker – Forest of Dean