Associate Director, Product & Solutions Enablement
Wood Lane, London, W12
Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), is the world’s third largest communications group. Publicis Global Media Operations (PGMO), is a Groupe wide practice driving transformation across Publicis solution hubs through a connected global network, proprietary technology, and consistent and scalable best in-class processes; empowering global marketing and digital business transformation.
The Associate Director, Product & Solutions Enablement, PMX Consulting EMEA will be responsible for supporting and contributing towards the overall revenue performance of PMX Consulting, through business enablement across the EMEA region with proprietary tool adoption and application. Working closely with the agency teams to understand and realise the value of these solutions for their roles and for our clients.
Making sure the agency teams are trained and enabled to adopt the products into everyday business or as needed. We strive to deliver market leading products by keeping abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice for future development. This role requires great presentation skills, an attention to detail and an ability to proactively engage with teams across the business including Publicis Media Technology, Analytics Consulting, Product Development, Commercial and EMEA Agency Leads. As the subject matter expert, your goal is to promote, educate, support and expand our PMX Consulting product offering with the agency teams or on occasion with our clients. Demonstrating the value and insights gained.
The Associate Director, Product & Solutions Enablement, is an individual who possesses a combination of strong analytical, problem solving and client facing skills, working as an integral part of the Publicis Media PMX Consulting practice. A highly motivated self-starter who can develop and maintain strong relationships with client and agency teams in order to drive product adoption, implementation and evolution. Who is adaptable and process-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple agency and client team engagements.
The ideal candidate would have digital product enablement, programmatic activation/trading, or account management experience, with a commitment to product stewardship and feedback.
About PMX Consulting:
PMX Consulting is a 3rd millennium consultancy dedicated to keeping ambitious brands at the forefront of a constantly evolving marketing landscape. We catapult businesses into the age of acceleration with the right tools, processes and world-class experts to win and thrive at pace. Through our global network of consultants, we rapidly mobilise pioneering strategic solutions into robust implementation.
Our applied consultancy model blends deep technical expertise with decades of solid experience and future-facing focus, positively impacting growth areas from in-housing best practice, to agile platform optimisation, to ground-breaking innovation trials, maximised cross-channel media effectiveness practices and more. We simplify, implement and scale in an unrivalled way addressing the strategic, operational and cultural challenges of the real-time era. Our unique power lies in our ability to embrace today’s sea of technological complexity by shifting beyond theory into pragmatic application thus fuelling rapid business acceleration.
The Transformation Pillars:
Nimbly straddling the breadth of the Publicis platform with its connected practices, PMX Consulting harnesses the brightest talent, experience and knowledge locally, regionally and globally across five key digital transformation pillars: Platform Impact, Futurescapes, Commerce, Biddable Power, Ops Powerhouse.
About Biddable Power:
At the heart of Biddable Power sits a mind-set of agility, end-to-end connectivity and always-on work. These attributes have traditionally been associated with performance marketing and we are expanding them to everything we do. This begins with holistic strategic consulting across all digital media channels and incorporating data, technology and creative. Supporting this, we will be building business-centric KPI frameworks and analytics with consumer-journey- and optimal-data-flow. The backbone will be multi-region and local activation excellence. All applied across the region on global clients and on major market strategies.
The Associate Director, Product & Solutions Enablement sits as part of the PMX Consulting EMEA Team, reporting to the VP, Product & Solutions Enablement and is responsible for:
Proprietary Product Enablement:
- Working with regional and central agency teams to coordinate and deliver regular product updates and training
- Maintaining product training collateral to help build out agency or client specific training plans
- Creating and updating product proposition materials with clear use cases and case studies
- Consulting with agency teams to understand and identify opportunities to leverage ad tech data and our proprietary technology to support on client priorities
- Participating in market action plan calls to update the agency leads on product plans and delivery for agreed clients
- Completing deep dives and analysis into campaign delivery results to demonstrate the value and insights gained
- Serving as the product subject matter expert and a primary point of contact for agencies and clients
- Performing requirements gathering and analysis with key stakeholders and sharing feedback
- Being passionate about creating and evolving products that delight our clients and are essential in helping our agency teams deliver industry leading results
- Strong understanding of the digital media ecosystem and campaign management
- Understand the standard workflows and metrics involved in digital marketing including how to calculate cost (CPM, CPC, CPA), and measure performance (ROI, ROAS, CTR, CPA, Conversion Rate, etc.)
- Be knowledgeable in advertising technologies such as DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges, Ad servers, verification technologies, DCO, etc.
- Knowledge of new business meetings/pitches and representing all possible uses of digital products and solutions
- 5+ years of experience in product strategy, product enablement, programmatic activation or account management
- A technical and problem-solving mindset
- Experience with analytics solutions or reporting with strong Excel skills
- Good project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience with delivering complex content to large groups, in a coherent, accessible and inspiring way
- Be influential at a senior level and be a self-motivated operator, comfortable with navigating a matrixed global organisation
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to improve Publicis Media offerings
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Groupe a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.