Calling all rule-breakers, innovators & fun-loving self-starters! Are you smart, sassy & scrappy? Do you love to laugh out loud? You’re just what we’re lookin’ for, Gorgeous!
We’re Benefit Cosmetics, the indie beauty brand-turned-prestige powerhouse under leading luxury products group Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy. Founded in 1976 by twins Jean & Jane Ford in San Francisco, today we’re in 59 countries with more than 3,000 BrowBars & 6,000 trained service experts worldwide. At Benefit, we believe laughter is the best cosmetic, because when we’re laughing & having fun, that’s when we’re our most beautiful. We’re known to work smart & laugh hard. Sound like you? You’ve come to the right place!
We’re living proof that premium brands don’t have to be serious. Let others do all the science and molecule stuff – we’re here to transform customers into better versions of themselves, and have a ton of fun doing it.
It means looking good and staying positive – every customer you approach will see you as the face of our brand. You’re going to love doing all those makeovers with our best-selling products, and they’ll love you for making them look amazing.
The Counter Manager has overall responsibility for the achievement of Benefit retail objectives in store. By leading your team by setting the perfect example, you will maximise all sales opportunities and ensure that the team provides the best customer service and shopping experience possible.
- Management – Managing Brow and Beauty advisors by motivating staff and delegating roles, ensuring sales targets are met, and high customer service standards are maintained.
- Sales Goals – Achieving counter and service sales targets agreed with the area manager through delegating to Brow and Beauty advisors, making connections with customers, demonstrating products, carrying out beauty/brow services, and booking repeat appointments.
- Brow services – Waxing, Tinting, and tweezing to ensure customers love their brows and book repeat appointments. (Full training will be provided to make you a Brow Expert!).
- Teamwork – Through daily team meetings, effective communication, and recognition of positive work you will ensure the in-store teams remain motivated and work to achieve individual and counter targets.
- Promotion and Special Events – Building business with innovation by creating both in-store and external events through linkups, interdepartmental events, and counter events including new product releases and charity events.
- Stock – Ensuring the counter remains stocked at all times and reporting any concerns to the area manager immediately.
- Communication – You will be responsible for communication between store/department managers and area managers as well as maintaining high levels of open communication on the counter.
- Administration – You will be responsible for ensuring daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly administration is completed, and where necessary assisting with area manager administration.
- Staff Rotas – You will ensure staff rotas are completed fairly and on a monthly basis.
- Hygiene and Housekeeping – You will ensure the counter and displays are kept clean and hygienic at all times.
Team members will be required to work weekends, late nights, and bank holidays.
Benefit is filled with both laughter and hard work – making us a unique place to hang your hat. We offer beauty-full opportunities for growth and development and represent a wide variety of skills and backgrounds. If you’re the type of person who puts the word “no” before the word “problem,” then we may have a fabulous opportunity for you.
Our mission at Benefit is to “To build a beauty community for all. Dedicated to doing good and feeling good” As an equal opportunity employer we stay true to our mission. We celebrate difference and encourage everyone to be their authentic self.
We use video interview as part of our recruitment process, but if you have additional needs that requires some flexibility, please contact email@example.com.
Hey, you gorgeous job-seekers! Were on the hunt for some fresh talent to join our benebabe crew! If youve got what it takes, then pop over to our Spitalfields boutique on the 13th of December for our recruitment day! Well be waiting for you between 11AM-12PM, so show up dressed in your finest black smartwear, with your CV and passport in hand! Cant wait to meet you!
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Location Detail: 43 Carnaby Street, London, London, W1F 7EA