We’re a multi award-winning contract catering company, with a team of trained foodies serving over 45,500 satisfied customers every day. We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join our team.
We are looking for someone who is a strong, proactive team player and holds a track record of developing excellent teams through leadership across multiple sites.
You will need to:
• Maximise performance of the team through positive and effective leadership, combined with support and coaching
• To form and maintain a culture where individual and team development is encouraged, service standards are constantly reviewed and improved upon.
• Achieve and improve all financial targets
• Ensure all company and legislative Health & Safety requirements are achieved
• Ensure security and safety of all staff, stock and client premises
• An ability to innovate and delegate to implementation.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and confident communicator with senior management and at board level.
• Excellent commercial and strategic acumen with a strong and informed risk profile
• The ability to be able to identify new opportunities and develop strategies for exploiting them
• Will use benchmarking to demonstrate superior performance throughout the operation, including continual improvement in all areas
• To ensure budgets are achieved and exceeded at every opportunity
You’ll be educated to degree level with at least 5 years’ experience in a large corporate contract catering business. Your knowledge and passion for food and customer service together with your exceptional communication skills and leadership qualities make you a perfect fit for this role.
• Monday to Friday working hours available
• Flexible working hours and the potential of condensed shifts
• Free meal provision while on shift
• Training and development opportunities including NVQ apprentice scheme & WSET courses
• 28 days annual leave with an additional day each year up to 33 days
• The opportunity to have your birthday off, every year!
• Discounts and cashback from a wide range of retail and leisure outlets
• The annual BM Caterers Summer party and FOODIES awards. As well as our site-based summer and winter parties.
• Regular team events
• Life assurance and an employee assistance programme
• Cycle2work scheme – upfront loan for the necessary equipment
• Being part of a team that made the ‘Best Companies’ to Work For list 7 years running
Location: , London,