Salary Range: £13.85- £14.70ph Plus benefits
Are you an experienced Support Worker or Team Leader?
Looking for an opportunity to progress your career?
An exciting role as arisen in Witney for a full-time team leader.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our Witney Locality as a Team Leader.
You’ll have the autonomy and freedom within the role to make an impact and a real difference in people’s lives with support from a Locality Manager, receiving 1:1 mentoring, coaching and guidance when required simply by booking some time in their digital diary.
A fantastic opportunity to invest in yourself – Learn how to become effective managers, by understanding yourself and others and learning key skills to engage and lead your team.
With the perfect balance between support, space to succeed and personal growth opportunities. Apply today and see what you can achieve.
- Be a confident problem solver and creative thinker with good communication skills
- Resilience to overcome challenges
- Experience working with people with a learning disability
- Experience developing skills within a team
- Previous management experience is desirable
- A management qualification would be desirable.
- IT Skills desirable
- To empower the people, we support to live the lives they want to lead
- Provide great leadership and day-to-day supervision to a team of support workers.
- Responsible for the supervision, coaching and mentoring of a team providing support to individuals in their own homes.
- Provide direct care and support to the people we support and model best practice.
- Co-ordinate the daily provision of support and activities for people we support to ensure the delivery of a high quality, responsive and efficient service.
- You’ll have finances and other resources to manage, along with legal requirements and standards of care to meet.
Brandon Trust work alongside people of different ability so they are able to create opportunity and feel empowered to live the life they want.
All team leaders work flexible shifts to provide a 24/7 service. Successful applicants for this role will require an enhanced DBS check.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Job Title: Team Leader – Witney