Join us as a Supervisor, and you’ll be part of a team that loves putting our customers first in all that we do. This means a passion for delivering fast and friendly service, pride in preparing our much-loved products and making sure the shop looks great!
We offer fantastic benefits that help make Greggs a great place to work
- Competitive pay
- Colleague discount, up to 50% off our own-produced products
- Free hot drinks while on a shift break
- 4.2 week annual pro-rated, increasing with service
- Profit share: We want everyone to share in the success of the business, so we distribute 10% of our profits to all our employees who have at least 6-month service, or more, each year
- Share save schemes that let you buy discounted Greggs shares, by saving a set amount of money over a fixed time, to have an even bigger share of our profits
- Career progression and learning and development
- Employee Assistance Programme; A free, confidential helpline, offering advice and support with financial, relationship, work-related and wellbeing issues, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Including a mobile app providing a range of wellness content on physical, mental, social, and financial wellbeing.
- Perks and savings, such as digital gift card discounts, online cashback, in-store and online coupons and lifestyle offers.
- A company who cares about our communities; the environment and being a better business! Click here to read about The Greggs Pledge
- Colleague Networks – internal groups where colleagues and their allies can share their own personal experiences, offer feedback on the way we do things at Greggs, and provide support to one another
About the role
Supervisors are the heart of our retail operations. Working closely with the Manager and the Shop Team, our Supervisors make sure our customers have a great visit every time they come into a Greggs shop. Our Supervisors are responsible for managing the shop when the Shop Manager isn’t around; as second in command, Supervisors really are our Shop Managers’ right-hand person.
What you’ll do
We serve our customers across number of different channels; in-shop, delivery, click & collect and drive thru. This means that our Supervisors get involved with lots of different tasks and activities. As well as some of the more practical tasks such as serving customers, food prep and keeping the shop clean; you’ll also keep your team engaged and motivated to deliver the fast and friendly service Greggs is famous for across all our customer channels.
We’re looking for our Supervisors to have had some team supervisory experience in a similar customer focused retail environment.
You’ll be focused on delivering excellent standards and great products all whilst keeping an eye on your targets.
Your honesty, hard-work and leadership abilities will inspire your team to deliver great results and provide a consistently brilliant customer experience.
You’ll be available for the shifts advertised within the job advert.
Here at Greggs, we love what we do, and we have fun! What makes Greggs so special is our culture – the way we are, the way we behave and the way we support each other. We’re hard-working, but above all else we’re family; and it doesn’t matter who you are, where you’re from or what your favourite bake is, we’d love you to join us! We want everyone to feel welcome at Greggs and our colleagues to be able to be themselves at work, whatever their background, preferences, or views. We’ll make sure you have the skills and knowledge you need to have a great career with us.