Pick Everard are looking to appoint a dedicated, forward-thinking Senior Cost Manager to lead and shape our offering in the South West. Joining a supportive network, you can expect to receive training, guidance and genuine scope for career development.
Are you an experienced Cost Manager looking to take a step up in your career? Or are you a Senior Cost Manager wanting to gain valuable experience?
Do you want to work on a diverse range of exciting projects across sectors?
Are you looking to work within a team of collaborate, talented Cost Managers as part of a growing, multi-disciplinary consultancy?
If you are answered yes to the above questions, we want to hear from you!
You will work across an array of sectors to include defence, commercial, residential, education and healthcare. Working closely with the team, you will prepare cost estimates, contract documents and reports.
In this region, our teams work on projects within defence primarily, so experience within this sector would be a distinct advantage.
- Large and/or complex project runner with responsibility for project cost control
- Ensures accurate provision of cost estimates, bills of quantities, contract documents and reports
- Carries out audits/cost checks/reviews of construction and FM contracts
- Liaises directly with Clients
- Leads bid process and undertakes business development
- Resources own jobs, undertakes team supervision and monitors internal costs
- Manages less experienced staff on a day-to-day basis
- Runs Design Team meetings, reports on and gives advice on cost control matters
Want to find out more? Contact us today!