We Put People First so you can Deliver Outstanding Service
We are looking for a Logistics & Customs Manager to join our team to ensure all contract standards required by the client are achieved. You will be supporting the Customs and Taxation of goods passing through the ILS as guided by current HMRC regulations on behalf of the client.
As a Logistics & Customs Manager you’ll be:
- Ensuring despatches are recorded, packaged, and passed to the appropriate and designated courier for forward despatching.
- Collating, and forwarding process all customs related information to the appropriate authority on behalf of the client finance team.
- Ensuring all taxable items incurred when shipping is reported and associated auditable information is maintained.
- Authorising sufficient stock and supplies deliveries to contract sites remaining within site budget.
- Training and managing supervisors in Health & Safety, basic & logistical tasks, and ensuring this is cascaded to all site staff as necessary and as per the training material.
As a Logistics & Customs Manager you’ll have:
- Previous management experience within the Logistics and Customs field is essential
- Strong leadership and motivational skills, with the ability to forward plan, work under pressure and influence at a senior level
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety systems in the logistics industry.
- Ability to multi-task with a methodical approach with an ability to work under pressure
- A Satisfactory Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- The ability to commute to client site in Teddington
What we offer you
The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing specialist FM providers in the UK. This means that as our teams continue to grow, so can you.
The good stuff
- We are employee-owned, making you a beneficiary of our future success
- Two paid volunteering days annually – from beach cleans to supporting your local community. You choose…
- More than 250 perks and hundreds of exclusive deals and discounts
- Lots of training, development & apprenticeship opportunities to grow and progress your career
- Our Mosaic committee & Mental Health First Aiders leading the change on all things Wellbeing, Diversity & Inclusion at Churchill
- All year-round recognition and annual awards programme to thank our shining stars
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Churchill is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seeks to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest network. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity.
Please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make to support you during our recruitment process. We’re happy to help.
Start Date: ASAP
Job Tenure: Permanent Full Time