We Put People First so you can Deliver Outstanding Service
This is great opportunity for an IT Helpdesk Analyst to join our IT team in the Gateshead office. As an IT Helpdesk Analyst, you will be assisting and supporting the IT Manager across a diverse portfolio of work. This role covers full administrative duties within the department.
Do you have what it takes to join our team? Are you personable and confident speaking to a range of stakeholders at different levels? Do you understand IT systems and office applications?
As IT Helpdesk Analyst you will:
- First line support for internal IT issue and queries, taking enquires by phone and email. Troubleshooting issues with Laptops, Desktops and mobile devices
- Supporting remote offices with network and IT equipment on site
- Maintaining, updating and creating administration documentation
- Using a helpdesk software to log calls with descriptions of issues, progress and solutions.
- Management of incoming emails and calls to the IT team.
- Administration and support with IT assets and equipment including iPads and mobile phones.
- Support on IT projects when required
As IT Helpdesk Analyst – Gateshead you’ll have:
- Strong customer service focus and able to perform general IT administrative activities
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office package and databases.
- Effective communicator with first class telephone and communication skills
- Strong team player with a high level of attention to detail
- A problem solver with a logical and structured approach to work
- IT qualifications – desirable
What we offer you
The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing specialist FM providers in the UK. This means that as our teams continue to grow, so can you.
The good stuff
- We are employee-owned, making you a beneficiary of our future success
- Two paid volunteering days annually – from beach cleans to supporting your local community. You choose…
- More than 250 perks and hundreds of exclusive deals and discounts
- Lots of training, development & apprenticeship opportunities to grow and progress your career
- Our Mosaic committee & Mental Health First Aiders leading the change on all things Wellbeing, Diversity & Inclusion at Churchill
- All year-round recognition and annual awards programme to thank our shining stars
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Churchill is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seeks to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest network. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity.
Please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make to support you during our recruitment process. We’re happy to help..
Start Date: ASAP
Job Tenure: Permanent Full Time