Salary: Up to £35,000
Shift hours: Part Time
We are looking for a Designer to join our Member and Customer team. As a Designer you will work within the Corporate Communications team producing creative for campaigns across a range of channels and projects.
- Produce creative marketing materials which support marketing campaigns and other projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to contribute creative ideas as part of planning process.
- Agree creative direction for project, subject to agreed brand guidelines and direction.
- Produce creative marketing materials which are detailed in the project plan/brief and meet the agreed creative direction.
- Gather feedback and revise accordingly.
- Ensure all materials & files are delivered on time and stored in agreed locations and formats.
- Build productive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Support development of our brand, as directed by Head of Marketing
- Contribute creative ideas which develop how we communicate our brand’s vision, mission, and strategies.
- Maintain & develop brand guidelines and standard creative marketing assets (logos, fonts etc.)
- Where required, produce brand guidelines & associated creative marketing materials for new marketing properties or new businesses.
- Support development of digital design skills.
- Contribute ideas for development of digital creative process.
- Share expertise and knowledge with wider team to encourage skills development.
- Confident and up-to-date practical design skills, including demonstrable commercial experience with Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Confident with presenting and communicating creative ideas to a diverse audience – including senior stakeholders.
- Ability to brief and devise new and creative solutions which meet business objectives.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and effectively and build consensus.
- Resilient, positive, and solutions-focused mindset.
- Full UK driving license.
Desirable Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Digital and multimedia creative, including production of dynamic adverts (HTML5 and other formats), web design (mobile and desktop), email marketing and animation / video experience.
- Front-end web design or development experience.