Business Development Executive – Full Time
Based in Huntingdon
Salary: £40,000 OTE
Are you an enthusiastic individual with the desire to succeed?
Are you passionate about Diversity, Equality & Inclusion?
Is treating everyone the same no matter who they are one of your key values in life?
Diversity Jobs Group is on the lookout for a Business Development Executive, with the desire and determination to succeed, we are rapidly growing and need the right individual to help us on our journey.
Who we are
Diversity Jobs Group, a suite of 9 Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion-related job boards.
We are collaboratively working with companies that have Diversity, Inclusion and Equality as a key agenda item. Our absolute focus is to bring those candidates with the right skill set to the right employer regardless of who they are or where they come from. On all our job boards candidates can search for their next position with confidence that every vacancy being advertised is with a company who are putting Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion at the forefront of its hiring strategy and is not just ticking the box.
9 Job Boards covering all Diversity & Inclusion Groups
- Jobs for Mum
- Jobs for Dad
- Jobs for Disability
- Jobs for Gender Neutral
- Jobs for Ethnicity
- Jobs for Fifties plus
- Jobs for Neurodiversity
- Jobs for LGBTQ+
What you’ll be doing
- Develop new opportunities through self-generating prospecting
- Responsible for a monthly revenue target, which supports the overall growth of the business
- Conducts full sales cycle, including prospecting, qualification, demonstrations, creating proposals, and closing deals
- Update CRM system with all relevant information
- Support new clients through -the onboarding process
The skills you’ll need
- Excellent teamworking
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong attention to detail
- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
The benefits of working for Diversity Job Group
- You will have the advantage of unlimited earning potential with a competitive base salary
- UNCAPPED commission.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Support from a talented professional team
If you believe you have the desire to succeed, then we look forward to meeting you!
Please note that Diversity Jobs Group practices what we preach and is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.