- Responsible for the delivery of specific projects and co-ordination of those project resources
- Responsible for the production of fee proposals relating to the project and subsequent commercial delivery.
- Assist with achieving the discipline business plan targets through sustainable development of new and existing business relationships, supporting Directors, and managing their teams.
- Providing support to the Civil Engineering Team for the delivery of Framework outputs and other projects.
- Enforce the agreed design standards for the discipline and ensures the team delivers them using our digital and other tools establishing standards and best practices for productivity. oversee and support the discipline to provide seamless design service to clients with the key objective being improving productivity, efficiency, standardisation and consistency in our deliverables.
- Relevant degree with significant and appropriate skills and experience
- Professional qualification (Chartered Engineer registered with the Engineering Council).
- Member of relevant professional body, e.g., ICE, CIWEM, IHT etc desirable
- Excellent self-motivation, friendly, efficient, and enthusiastic attitude
- Developed leadership, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Generates a team environment, ensuring that the support and backing is present to enable team members to operate with confidence in the delivery of projects
- Experience of successfully managing many complex clients/customers and large teams of staff
- Ability to multitask and working to tight deadlines
- Excellent collaboration skills with all team members
- Developed clarity and confidence in communication, writing, on screen and in person
- Able to provide QA governance ensuring a consistent standard is delivered
- Able to provide advice on work related liability / potential risk issues.
- Commitment to regular Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Good Microsoft and other software skills essential
- Design experience in the UK Regulated Water Sector Water Sector