Salary: Attractive hourly rate plus benefits.
Our Weighbridge Operatives are the face of the company. Our customers and clients depend upon our helpful Weighbridge staff for guidance and service. This is a role where you will make a lasting impression on many people.
We are thrilled to offer this opportunity to someone who is looking to broaden their experience and who is looking to work with an organisation that makes our world a better place. We would welcome applications from retail, hospitality or any other customer-facing role.
As a Weighbridge Administrator, you will develop a solid foundation of knowledge and expertise of the company and the industry, which is often a great springboard into a career in recycling and sustainability.
- Managing all vehicles entering and exiting the depot, weighing their load and recording data accurately.
- Recording and calculating inputs and outputs, producing weighbridge tickets.
- Carrying out the necessary admin work to complete the process.
- Liaising with customers, acting as the first point of contact for a customer to resolve any issues/problems.
- Issuing and collecting standard PPE to customers and visitors where required.
- Liaise with other depot team members keeping a steady flow of traffic moving.
- Operating the hands free radio and depot CCTV.
- Developing knowledge of materials, metal grades and the recycling industry.
- You will have outstanding attention to accuracy and detail
- You will have excellent communication skills dealing with customers
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and working to deadlines
- You have the ability to prioritise workload
- You’re professional approach and to remain calm under pressure is second nature to you
Hours per week: