Salary: £12 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
We are seeking a Weekend Cook/Chef who will support our team by:
- Preparing high-quality food that brightens our customers day
- Working in a team to prepare and serve delicious meals
- Seeking opportunities to improve our menus and food services
- Maintaining a positive brand image through exemplary customer service
- Recording and reducing food waste levels
- Supporting with all kitchen organisation, stocking, and cleaning responsibilities
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations.
- Be passionate about world-class food and customer service
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be a strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Have a good understanding of Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Have a flexible approach to working
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
If that sounds like you, please apply.
As part of Compass you’ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/2311/99834001/52532020/WJ #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.