Salary: £11.45 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
£11.45 per hour
20 hours per week
Working Monday, Tuesday (Evenings) and Thursday, Friday (Mornings)
- To help with the cost of living crisis, Compass will be providing a free meal or equivalent Subsidy while working
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
- Provide menus, take orders from patients and support with all dietary and allergen queries.
- Prepare and deliver all refreshments and meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner service.
- Clear down ward areas and wash up dirty dishes ensuring that the kitchen is fully prepared for next service.
- Liaise with ward staff to ensure patients’ needs are met in a timely manner.
- Offer a great customer service by always putting the patient first.
- Awareness of food & hygiene standards
- Passionate about patient care, with the ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Ward Host / Hostess before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn and go the extra mile for our patients.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs are met by the employer.