We are looking for a friendly, professional Ward Clerk with a passion for making a difference to others.
You’ll be working Full time (40 hours per week from Monday to Friday) at Cygnet Hospital Bury within one of our CAMHS service wards.
Cygnet Hospital Bury provides a wide range of inpatient mental health services for men and women including specialist deaf services and CAMHS provision for adolescents.
Each service user has a bedroom with en suite facilities and a range of communal spaces including a gym, laundry, occupational therapy kitchen, therapy garden and woodland walkways down to the Elton Reservoir.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Assist clinical staff in ward administration
- Ensuring accurate recording & circulation of information
- File all patient case notes & conduct regular audits to ensure all paperwork is up to date
- Complete all ward filing in line with Cygnet policies
- Answer telephone, cover reception & undertake other administrative duties as required
- Ensure that reports are submitted on time & that care plans are accurate & up to date
- Liaise with medical secretaries to ensure timely submission of reports
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
- Experienced in administration in a fast-paced hospital environment
- Organised, diligent & can strictly adhere to processes & procedures
- Knowledgeable of mental health & patient confidentiality issues
- Skilled at inputting, pulling & analysing data using Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, etc
- An excellent verbal & written communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to swiftly solve problems & work under pressure without compromising quality
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
If you are interested in the role please click ‘Apply’ alternatively email LouisBrown@Cygnethealth.co.uk
Job Reference: CYG28622