Salary: £1.00 – £1.00
Excited by the prospect of transforming lives?
We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced trainer / assessor to support and guide our VRQ learners successfully through their programme and achieve their qualifications.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Passion for learning and coaching
- Sharp focus on developing the potential in people
- Organisation and self-reliance
- Enthusiasm and professionalism
At MET Academy we believe in a blended approach to delivery, so some sessions will take place remotely with the use of video conferencing packages. However it’s important we meet the needs of all learners and there are still occasions where content delivery will need to take place face to face.
- Ensure all learners receive the highest quality experience in line with company expectations and external requirements.
- To be a vocational expert within the designated sector
- Ensure all learner records and reporting is kept up to date and provided in a timely manner to support management reporting and audit requirement
- Facilitate learning for learners, adhering to the standards of the VRQ Delivery programme to ensure consistency and fairness throughout all teaching, learning and assessment delivery techniques.
- Provide timely, meaningful and specific feedback to learners to support progression.
- Participate in quality assurance activities working closely with the quality team
- Maintain and enhance relationships with learners, clients and business customers
- Contribute to ad hoc cross sector/function projects to support the delivery of MET Academy business plan.
- Role model the organisation’s values and behaviours
- Deliver KPIs in line with Company expectations
- Recognised teaching or training qualification at level 3 or above or working towards
- Vocational experience in the above
- Proven track record of meeting targets
- Good level of IT Skills
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Drive and enthusiasm to support learners
- Passionate about transforming people’s lives through learning
- Self-reliant and able to manage own workload
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Access to a car with a full UK driving license
Learners are at the centre of everything we do so we are committed to safeguarding and promoting their welfare. If applicable, the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, provide satisfactory references and prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hours per week: 40