We are looking for a creative Visual Coach Scotland division who is responsible for leading and coaching stores to achieve commercial success through visual, creative, and commercial decisions. The successful candidate will work cross functionally with our support centre and stores to achieve maximum sales throughout their division.
Our visual coach will have the opportunity to show their creativity in many different stores from brand flag to our local high street stores. We want you to take stores on journey that will help them achieve success through coaching, inspiring and leading to broaden the team’s knowledge of what good looks like.
You will work collaboratively alongside your Territory Leader and Visual Business Partner to continually identify opportunities which will impact KPI’s, customer service, visual development, and overall sales – so that we are playing to win!
- Contribute to an executable and stretching divisional visual plan that aligns to the divisional strategy and delivers consistent execution of all visual activity.
- Work with store managers to up-skill them and their teams to deliver a consistent and commercial brand experience, high store standards and a growing population of visual expertise across stores.
- Liaise closely with the senior visual coach and Territory Leaders in order to champion the needs of stores from a visual perspective.
Coach & support store teams to;
- Embrace the company visual principles and recognise how they impact on the delivery of great looking stores
- Understand ‘What great looks like’ in all areas of the customer journey throughout the store.
- Have a detailed seasonal floor plan, which delivers the correct product flow & adjacencies, correct space utilisation and any seasonal commercial opportunities.
- Understand how to maximise availability and minimise fragmentation.
- Have a visual development plan for their team and are actively using the upskill tools available to them.
- Run a visit schedule that maximises time in stores enabling purposeful visits where standards are seen in all trading hours throughout the week and coaching given to develop the team.
- Work with the Territory Leaders and Store Managers to agree seasonal layouts for each store ensuring each plan drives a consistent customer journey, correct product flow and adjacencies, correct space utilisation and any seasonal commercial opportunities.
- Create a ‘customer first’ mind-set across stores relating to customer journey.
- Support stores with commerciality and space planning & linear changes.
- Understand, coach and demonstrate ‘What good looks like’.
- Encourage store teams to have fun, be commercial and stretch their own capabilities.
- Be aware of the competition and add to the weekly trade calls and best practice as required.
Why New Look:
Here, at New Look, everything that we do is for the love of fashion. We’ve been bringing the latest fashion to the high-street since 1969. We’re now a global, multichannel brand offering on-trend, value-fashion for women, men and teenage girls. Even after 50 years we’ve stayed true to our original mission of delivering fabulous products at a price our customers can afford.
It’s our values that inspire us every day – we play to win, we are customer obsessed, we work as one…and it starts with you.
We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people to join our New Look team.
You will also receive some amazing benefits.
40% staff discount
Monthly 25% off privilege vouchers for family and friends to enjoy
Quarterly sample sales
Season ticket loans
Don’t take it from us, next time you’re in one of our stores ask to speak to a manager and they’ll tell you all about it!