Monday to Friday 11.30 -20.00 40h contract – OT available @ x1.5
We’re a multi award-winning contract catering company, with a team of trained foodies serving over 45,500 satisfied customers every day. We now have an exciting opportunity for a Vending Services Assistant to join our team.
Your duties include:
• Liaising with different departments & manager to achieve desired results
• Comply with all due diligence procedures as instructed following company policy
• Ensure goods are stored correctly in line with the food safety manual policies and procedures
• Ensure effective record keeping with regard to storage and due diligence checks
• Ensure all food stored is correctly labelled and in date
• Monitor vending points and machines to ensure consistent levels of produce
• Accurate stock taking/record keeping
• Attend training where necessary
Following procedures and displaying good food safety practice at all times, you have your Food Safety Level 2 and Health & Safety Level 2 certificates. With previous experience working in a customer service environment, you have good merchandising skills and till experience.
• Monday to Friday working hours available
• Flexible working hours and the potential of condensed shifts
• Free meal provision while on shift
• Training and development opportunities including NVQ apprentice scheme & WSET courses
• 28 days annual leave with an additional day each year up to 33 days
• The opportunity to have your birthday off, every year!
• Discounts and cashback from a wide range of retail and leisure outlets
• The annual BM Caterers Summer party and FOODIES awards. As well as our site-based summer and winter parties.
• Regular team events
• Life assurance and an employee assistance programme
• Cycle2work scheme – upfront loan for the necessary equipment
• Being part of a team that made the ‘Best Companies’ to Work For list 7 years running
Location: Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 1GT