At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an experienced Traffic Management Foreman to join our Contracting team in Agecroft, Pendlebury.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- The installation, maintenance, removal and recording of temporary traffic management and control systems
- Working unsupervised for all general traffic management duties that you will be trained for and be competent to undertake as part of a team
- Will be the leader and company ambassador and role model to Highways Maintenance Operatives on site. Accountable and responsible for ensuring all policies and procedures are followed whilst passing on knowledge through coaching and mentoring
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge of Traffic Management systems. They will also:
- Have worked within a similar role within the Highways industry
- Possess good English and Numerical skills
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Possess good communications skills and will be able to liaise with stakeholders of varying seniority levels
- Have knowledge of on-site Health and Safety policies and procedures
- NHSS 12A/B or D TMO skills card
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Manual Handling
- First Aid training
- IPV Qualification
- IOSH training
- C1E or BE licence entitlements
- Driver CPC
Location: Salford, Lancashire, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/115/1241