Greggs Team Members are the face and voice of our business, engaging with our customers and offering a fantastic shopping experience, whatever the weather!
We offer fantastic benefits that help make Greggs a great place to work;
- Competitive pay
- Colleague discount, up to 50% off our own-produced products
- Free hot drinks while on a shift break
- 4.2 weeks annual leave pro-rated, increasing with service
- Profit share: We want everyone to share in the success of the business, so we distribute 10% of our profits to all our employees who have at least 6-month service, or more, each year
- Share save schemes that let you buy discounted Greggs shares, by saving a set amount of money over a fixed time, to have an even bigger share of our profits
- Career progression and learning and development
- Employee Assistance Programme; A free, confidential helpline, offering advice and support with financial, relationship, work-related and wellbeing issues, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Including a mobile app providing a range of wellness content on physical, mental, social, and financial wellbeing.
- Perks and savings, such as digital gift card discounts, online cashback, in-store and online coupons and lifestyle offers.
- A company who cares about our communities; the environment and being a better business! Click here to read about The Greggs Pledge
- Colleague Networks – internal groups where colleagues and their allies can share their own personal experiences, offer feedback on the way we do things at Greggs, and provide support to one another
About the role
Join us and you’ll be part of a team that loves putting our customers first in all that we do. This means a passion for delivering fast and friendly service, pride in preparing our much-loved products and keeping the shop clean and tidy.
What you’ll do
We serve our customers across number of different channels; in-shop, delivery, click & collect and drive thru. This means that our Team Members get involved with everything: serving customers from the till, managing the ovens, making fresh sandwiches, stocking the shelves, preparing orders for delivery or click & collect, and ensuring that the shop looks clean, tidy, and presentable for our customers.
It’s a busy role, but of course it’s also very rewarding, being surrounded by friendly and welcoming people and a great team, there’ll be time for some fun along the way!
If you’re looking for variety and love being busy, you’re in the right place.
All you need is a passion for giving a great customer service, and a willingness to learn. You’ll also be available for the shifts advertised within the job advert.
And don’t worry if you haven’t got any food service or retail experience. As a Team Member, we’ll give you all the training you need when you join.
Here at Greggs, we love what we do, and we have fun! What makes Greggs so special is our culture – the way we are, the way we behave and the way we support each other. We’re hard-working, but above all else we’re family; and it doesn’t matter who you are, where you’re from or what your favourite bake is, we’d love you to join us! We want everyone to feel welcome at Greggs and our colleagues to be able to be themselves at work, whatever their background, preferences, or views. We’ll make sure you have the skills and knowledge you need to have a great career with us.