We are Eden Futures, and we deliver exceptional support services for people aged 18 and over who have learning disabilities, autism, mental ill health and associated complex needs.
We are looking to recruit a Team Manager within our Specialist Services where the team support individuals with complex physical, learning, or mental health needs and development disorders, helping them become independent in the community and for them to live as independently as possible.
As the Team Manager you will be responsible for providing day to day leadership, management, and support to the team to ensure the highest quality of service is delivered.
Successful candidates will be required to have an Enhanced DBS check prior to commencing employment.
- Proactively assist in seeking out new opportunities for growth and development of the service whilst protecting and safeguarding the Company’s values and culture
- Ensure that all new team members are appropriately recruited into the Company and analyse initial training and development needs
- In conjunction with the management team, recruit and select new staff taking an active part in the interview process
- Attend interviews for potential new packages of care and support as required with the senior management team
- Implement induction/assessment programmes for all new service users, in conjunction with the wider management team
- Understand and promote a person centred and needs led approach to deliver a quality service which fully complies with the Eden philosophy, values, policies and procedures
- Understand the wider implications of the business in relation to the commissioning process, audit and inspection (CQC etc.)
- Always promote a professional image of the service and the Company.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders i.e. Adult Social Care & Health, CCG’s etc
- Ensure effective communication is established and maintained throughout the service and with external agencies, service users and their circle of support
- Ensure effective partnership working with external training and provider / agencies (i.e. NAS, SaLT and psychology services)
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong supervisory skills with the ability to support and develop a team
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a Supported Living or Residential service
- Experience of working with adults with Learning Disabilities or Mental Health conditions is preferable
- Be willing to undertake further training or development
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, demanding role
About the Company
Eden Futures is about enabling people to live fulfilling lives in whatever circumstances people choose. We support people to be as independent as possible to achieve what they want to with their lives.
Our overall aim as an organisation is to provide a high-quality service that empowers Service Users to lead normal lives, and to be the provider of choice.
We are proud to have the Advanced (Gold) Investors in People (IIP) standard, which put us in the top 2% of organisations internationally that are part of IIP!