In a Nutshell…
We have a great opportunity for a Team Coordinator to join our team within Countryside Partnerships Division, at our Warley office in Essex. As our Team Coordinator you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Managing Director and team in the day-to-day activities of their roles.
We are pleased to say, this role can accommodate agile working arrangements.
Let’s cut to the chase, what’s in it for you…
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Agile working possible (dependent on role)
- Up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Dental Insurance
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance – 4 x your annual salary
- Share incentive schemes
- Employee rewards portal with many more benefits…
In return, what we would like from you…
- Behave in line with our company values – Integrity, Caring and Quality
- Previous experience as PA or Team coordinator role within the Housebuilding or Construction industry
- Previous experience in a secretarial role
- A*-C GCSE’s in English and Mathematics, or equivalent
- Passionate about delivering for our customers and partners
- Good organisational skills and the ability to organise and to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to independently plan and prioritise own workload, manage multiple tasks and achieve required deadlines.
- To be able to deal with a busy and changing workload.
- Experience on Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective communicator with previous experience liaising with stakeholders of all levels.
- Eagerness to be involved in multiple projects and assist the team with ongoing larger scale projects.
More about the Team Coordinator role…
- Manage, answer, filter and respond to telephone calls, electronic and written communications and provide assistance to the Managing Director and team ensuring efficient and smooth operation.
- Assist with managing and coordinating diaries, scheduling internal and external meetings; co-ordinating travel, venue, catering and accommodation as required.
- Work closely with other team members to ensure all relevant documents are available to be collated and prepared prior to Board Meetings, bid submissions, forums and other, regular Senior Management meetings.
- To liaise with both internal staff and external clients to arrange meetings.
- To provide administrative support to the Directors and wider Team.
- Update and maintain various consultant schedules, ensuring that all necessary documents are in place, signed and updated as required.
- Process the signing of invoices in a timely and efficient manner.
- To carry out any other tasks and clerical / administrative duties as required.
Finally, let’s tell you a bit more about us…
At Vistry Group, we build more than homes. We develop sustainable communities across all sectors of the UK housing market through our leading housing brands Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Countryside Homes. Delivered through Vistry Housebuilding, Countryside Partnerships and Vistry Works with the support of Vistry Services, our values of integrity, caring, and quality continue to shape all we do.
We’re proud that our UK Green Building Council membership, 2021 Large Housebuilder of the Year award and status as a UK top-five housebuilder with a five-star House Builders Federation (HBF) customer satisfaction rating allows us to transform land into thriving spaces. We’re also proud that our culture sees everyone treated fairly and respectfully, with diversity and inclusion a top priority and reasonable adjustments provided during the application process. From memories and communities to worthwhile careers, we’re making Vistry.
Job Type: Permanent – Full Time
Location Detail: , ,