Salary: Grade 3 £21,189 – £22,369 pro-rata depending on experience
Shift hours: 20
20 hours per week
39 weeks TTO
Grade 3 – £21,189 – £22,369 pro-rata depending on experience
Fixed Term One Year Contract (with potential extension)
This is an amazing opportunity for a Teaching Assistant to join our friendly, unique school to start from September 2023 as we journey together to improve opportunities and outcomes for our children and staff so that we can all be the best that we can be.
We are looking for an inspirational person who:
• Has the children’s learning and well-being at the heart of everything that they do
• Has excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal with people tactfully and confidentially
• Has experience working in schools with children or young people
• Has energy and enthusiasm to support our children who deserve nothing but the best
• Works well as part of a team but can also use their initiative to work independently productively
• Is a good role model to others
If you have the above qualities, we look forward to hearing from you. We encourage you to arrange a visit to the school to see all that we offer our children and staff. To make this arrangement, please contact school on 02476411711.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30 – 12.30.
The role will be to work with the class teachers to raise the learning and attainment of pupils. You will promote pupils independence, self-esteem and
inclusion by giving support individually or in groups.
We can offer:
- A leadership team that will support, encourage and develop you as a practitioner.
- A supportive, friendly staff team.
- Motivated, enthusiastic children who love to learn.
- A welcoming and supportive school community.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre-employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Closing date: Thursday 8th June 2023 at 9.00am
Interview date: Monday 12th June 2023
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.