Salary Range: £11.15 – £11.40 per hour
We’re hiring for a Support Worker in Roche
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team supporting 10 people with a learning disability and autism to take the next step in their lives to move into their own apartments.
You’ll provide outstanding support to each individual and be flexible in your approach to meet their changing and diverse needs. You’ll have energy to contribute to a stimulating and varied environment. You’ll provide person-centred care and support in all aspects of everyday life.
You’ll enable people to enjoy a wide range of activities, whilst supporting them to achieve their goals, dreams and aspirations.
All support workers work flexible shifts to provide a 24/7 service to the people we support. Visit our website for more information.
A full, manual driving licence essential.
- Sleep-ins paid at £60 extra (basic salary £11.15 - £11.40 p/h)
- Full training to gain the nationally recognised Care Certificate.
- On-going training and career development including professional qualifications
- Contributory Pension
- We cover the cost of DBS checks
- Rota's are planned in advance
- Access to Wagestream where you can track your basic salary and additional hours earnings throughout the month and stream (access) a portion of those earnings before your monthly pay date. You can also access a range of financial support and advice, as well as save directly from your earnings.
- Shopping discounts including Blue Light card, EE perks and Costco membership
- Successfully 'recommend a friend' to join us and you'll receive a thank-you payment
- Access to wellbeing helplines.
- Health Cash Plan
We’re looking for:
- Have good communication skills
- Have a positive and patient approach
- Be resilient and respect people’s differences
- Be able to build professional relationships
- Work well as part of a team
- To empower the people we support to live the lives they want to lead
- To develop daily living skills.
- Support the people we support to access their communities for socialisation, employment, training or friendships
- To contribute to, develop and implement the individuals care plans.
- To communicate effectively and professionally with people we support, their family members, and external professionals.
- Maintain the health needs of the individuals we support
- A full manual driving licence
Brandon Trust work alongside people of different ability so they are able to create opportunity and feel empowered to live the life they want.
All support workers work flexible shifts to provide a 24/7 service. Successful applicants for this role will require an enhanced DBS check.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Job Title: Support Worker – Roche