We are looking for a confident Care & Support Worker with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 12 hour shifts covering days, nights, weekends and bank holidays, making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Oaklands.
** You must be able to commit to 24, 36 or 42 hours per week **
Cygnet Hospital Hexham is our new 27 bed mental health facility for women with complex Oaklands supports individuals with learning disabilities and complex needs. The team of nurses and support staff also support individuals who have additional mental or physical health needs, and behaviours that may challenge.
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Enhanced maternity
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS – discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
If interested, please apply below or forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
Job Reference: CYG28657