Shift Hours: Days, Weekends, Sleeps –
YOUR POTENTIAL PLUS OUR COMMITMENT CHANGES LIVES
Thinking about a career in the Care sector? Are you passionate about supporting people to reach their full potential?
Essential Care and Support part of the National Care Group are looking for people to join their team. Full support and development are on offer to unlock your potential in this expanding sector including industry recognised training through the Care Certificate, NVQ/QCF
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing social care companies in the country (Sunday Times fast track 100).
*Experience not required*
If you have the ability to treat everyone with respect, create an engaging and creative environment for the people we support and are always kind, friendly and honest then contact us and join our amazing team.
Essential Care and Support provide person centred support to individuals with complex needs, these include learning disabilities, autism, mental health and personality disorders. We have position across the Durham area including Murton, Haswell, Trimdon, Peterlee and Seaham.
Full Time and Part Time contracts available.
We know the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £8.95ph
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme – £300 for each successful referral
- Career enhancing training opportunities include Care Certificate, NVQ/QCF qualifications
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- 24-hour health and well-being support
- Employee Discount scheme for shopping, theme parks, gym memberships, theme parks, travel and more
- Guaranteed hours
- Flexible working patterns available
The most important qualities for a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.