We are looking for confident Support Workers with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 43 hours a week covering day and night shifts, between 7:30am – 8pm and 7:30pm – 8am, at Cygnet Hospital Churchill, making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care.
Cygnet Hospital Churchill, located in South London, is a 57 bed inpatient mental health hospital for men and has four wards including an emergency acute admissions service (Juniper Ward) and three high dependency inpatient rehabilitation services (Elm Court, Maple Court and Mulberry Court).
By combining a collaborative, multi-disciplinary approach and state-of-the-art facilities, we deliver high-quality care within a community atmosphere, while focusing on discharge planning from the moment service users arrive.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Free parking and free meals whilst on shift
- NHS Discount and the Blue Light Card
- Opportunities for further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with the opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Recruitment referrals
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
Job Reference: CYG29225