CareTech is a person-centred Care Company, which provides quality of care to adults nationwide.
Our vision is a world where there is equal opportunity for individuals to live independently and make their own decisions.
We refer to this as Extraordinary Days, Every Day
*£1000 Recommend a Friend Bonus
- Experience in a care environment essential
- Shift Patterns Full Day 8am to 10pm or Half Days 8am to 3pm or 3pm to 10pm
- Problem Solving Skills
- Good communication skills, allowing you to engage & interact with our Service Users
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Confidence to work alone and also be part of a team (family)
- Passionate about making a positive difference to someone else’s life
- Good written skills
- Driver preferred but not essential
- Friendly, passionate and caring nature
- Positive, pleasant and approachable
- Empowering others to develop and live fulfilling lives
- Person Centred, allowing our Service Users to explore & utilise their own strengths
- Innovative, by using or showing new methods and ideas
Rewards & Benefits
- *£1000 Recommend A Friend Bonus
- *Blue Light Discount Card
- Up to 28 Days Holiday
- Full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards
- Dedicated learning & development programmes
- We provide free training to achieve qualification in Social Care
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics for self-development of your career
- Free DBS Check
- Stakeholder Pension
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
- Employee Recognition Schemes
- Career progression within the company
- CareTech Foundation – Opportunity to apply for family and friend’s grants
What we do!
We are a well-established, nationwide healthcare provider. Our homes are Specialist Mental Health Services and established, offering adults person-centred care. We carefully develop and adapt homes to meet the varying needs of adults with mental health needs. The services are carefully located within thriving communities, offering a variety of educational, recreational and social activities.
We provide a positive impact on the service experience of people with mental health difficulties who may be experiencing emotional distress. This primarily involves support using a person-centred approach. Our Support Workers measure outcomes specifically to an individual’s needs and evidence using our person-centred outcome-measuring tool.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
If you have not heard from us within 14 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
*T&C’s paid following the successful completion of a 6-month probation period
Erdington – Support Worker [SYS-1835]
Location: Birmingham, B24 8PA