Salary: £9.21 – £9.21
Shift Hours: 36 –
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
We are currently looking for Support Workers to join our team in Barnsley.
Rosglen Neurological Centre is a specialist neurological care service providing residential support for adults following a brain injury or with a neurological condition. Our progression model of care offers transitional /long term residential care living in a well-equipped residential setting.
Supporting people through post-acute rehabilitation, our goal is to promote and maintain independence and choice through a personalised support plan. With a focus on Cognitive impairment we have individual support guidelines to cover functions such as: attention, memory, information processing and executive skills. We also work with SASNOS, a tool used to establish areas requiring more support such as: relationships, social skills and behaviour
We have day, night and weekend shifts available.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do. That is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £9.21
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
– Providing 1-1 and group support sessions
– Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
– Help with accessing the community and taking the people you support to their appointments.
– Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
– Help with personal care when required
– Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.