Shift Hours: –
Full Time Support Worker
35 hours per week
3-5 shifts a week including sleepins
We have an opportunity for a Full Time Support Worker to join our home in Sheffield within the S21 region. The role will be to support a lovely lady who has learning and physical disabilities with her day-to-day life. She will require PEG feeding and manual handling of which training is provided alongside a specialist nurse, she enjoys her days to be filled with:
- Anything and Everything Disney!
- Baking and Crafts to express her creative side
- Trips in her own car
We know working in care is more than ‘just a job’. To us its playing a crucial role in enabling the people we support to live their best lives. You can expect;
- Accelerated career paths with no experience required
- Recognised qualifications with paid training
- Flexible working patterns
- Inclusive culture with progressive wellbeing support
We are a flexible employer in strives in the quality care we provide.
Apply today or email for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org